reported zzz

Well, you can certainly get reported for that. The question is if it counts as an offense that gets punished. I don't know. Whether it does or not I'd still consider it a dick move. Probably depends on how long you afk. Intentionally running into the enemies and getting killed is what I'd call match manipulation.

If your team is useless make it less so. Do your best, give them tips and don't throw the match. Somehow, the enemy team got 400:50, if you try to you can maybe achieve the same, then the score would be 450:450. At some point it might as well be over, but people jump to that conclusion way too fast. And if that point is reached, just keep on playing for 1-2min instead of getting salty and giving up. You could still get one more decent and fun fight, even if you lose. It's PvP, you join for the fights. If you don't want to fight other players anymore (PvP just gets frustrating sometimes) take a break or do some relaxing PvE stuff.

@NicholaLord.2630 said:If I am in a team thats useless, lets say opposition is winning 400 : 50Can I really get reported for either standing, running and allowing them to kill me,.

The game is over, its done... no matter if terminator gets injected into our team, there is no way the game is not over....

In a match like that, look at your opponents....

More often than not you'll see some top tier players, it's time like those you need to better yourself by constantly tracking down their best player and forcing 1v1 situations upon them... You may die a lot from it, but if you can learn from it, it will better you.

TLDR: Make the most of a bad situation.

I’ve been part of some pretty epic come backs. It does happen if you NEVER give up.

Teams find their rhythm late, the enemy team grows over confident or lazy. An enemy disconnects or goes afk believing a win to be imminent.

I’ve been on the underdog team that tri caps the points and successfully rotates as a team to deny the enemy a single cap or even a single kill turning the game around entirely and pulling off a narrow win. It’s exhilirating and personally the reason I play PvP; for the epic fights.

People who give up in a competitive game mode make me sick, why even queue if you won’t stick it out good or bad? Learn from the better team if nothing else like others have suggested. I 100% report anyone who stops playing in ranked for any reason. For those 7-12 minutes you’re part of a team and it is no longer just about you. Act like it.

Archived