When’s the next big balance patch? — Guild Wars 2 Forums

When’s the next big balance patch?

aimz.6287aimz.6287 Member ✭✭✭

As the question explains itself. Anyone know a date?

Best Answer

Answers

• aimz.6287aimz.6287 Member ✭✭✭

Yea that’s what I was hoping for hopefully they do good stuff honestly ugh

• CptAurellian.9537CptAurellian.9537 Member ✭✭✭✭

Actually, I would not expect a balance patch to hit together with S4E3. Living Story and balance are independent of each other, but both are released in a roughly 3 months interval. The last balance patch was May 8, so you should expect the next one to hit in August.

Praise delta!

• rng.1024rng.1024 Member ✭✭✭

Mid PvP season balance patches are a thing now, confirmed by anet. So shouldn't be in too long.

• Nimon.7840Nimon.7840 Member ✭✭✭✭

@rng.1024 said:
    Mid PvP season balance patches are a thing now, confirmed by anet. So shouldn't be in too long.

So they are going to break their 3-4months patch schedule?

• rng.1024rng.1024 Member ✭✭✭

@Nimon.7840 said:

@rng.1024 said:

So they are going to break their 3-4months patch schedule?

Not breaking anything. The huge quarterly balance patches have long been a thing of the past. Now we get one either pre PvP season or in the middle, with minor changes. The balancing has nothing to do with PvE releases, unless they conveniently coincide with the expected release window.

• Scar.1793Scar.1793 Member ✭✭✭

Hopefully it won't be as lame and cheesy as the last one, but I'm not really counting on it.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.