Thief on WvW... Infinite stealths, infinite evades and infinite teleports!! What???

Kadeshy.7258

Impossible to arrive at deadeye and kill he with the build they are using in WvW ... totally focused on infinite evades, infinite teleports and infinite stealths !! please Anet, solve this, it's ridiculous, can go 1-3 on him that does not kill and besides not killing him, he still manages to kill us !! 4+ still does not kill him because he just ran away!!

This topic was created to discuss this detail, please those who have not identified this build yet in WvW, do not make unnecessary comments. This needs to be nerf and soon !!

On the way it is, you have no reason to roam to another class unless you want to spend anger against deadeye !!

Sounds like a skilled player, who has mastered thief playstyle. Not to sound rude, but if you can't kill him with 3-4 people, you should take good look at your builds. Root & cc + aoe

Yes, thief skill line "acrobatics" gives loads of evade and huge endurance regeneration so thief / daredevil / deadeye will be really elusive and definitely hard to kill in the right hands.

You can't combine the elites right? Acro is nice in a run and gun build if you're not going sniper a lot but shadow arts can stagger stealth better and if you pace yourself with rifle 2 or shortbow 3 you can work the distance pretty well making them walk out of their stuff a bit. Sounds like you got herded.

hmmm infinite teleports and evades...he is probably talking about sword...havent played on WvW against one, but i can see how it can be a horrible experience.But Thief been able to 1vx against less skiled players or using builds not meant to duels is not a new thing. The best you can do is play a thief yourself and se how it works, learn the skills, traits, etc, so next time you face one you know what you should and shouldnt do...lets not lie to ourselfs and say that thief is balanced on WvW cause its not, back in the day people used to complain about the old backstab, guess what will happen when people get one shotted by a Deadeye at 1500 range(or whatever is the range of rifle) and while in stealth...its basically a troll build on WvW, i know, but still dont think it should have a place on the game, completely unfun to play against, and offers little to none counter play, unless the player on control of the thief is new and cant play it at its full potential.

Many players including my-self had the following issue when facing a DE: it seems the class is currently bugged and the char doesn't stand where it should making it really hard to target. Idk if it's true but i heard that from many players / friends playing against me and also got this feeling when facing some DE in wvw like if i got shot from stealth but can't see nuthing around..

Archived