Thx for doing something to make wvw different for a week

eldenbri.1059

Just want to say thx to everyone who put the time into making it possible.

It took me a couple of fights to get used to "no downstate". Today, I was trying to win a 1v2 fight. I got the first opponent down, and was confused when he didn't just disappear. I downed the other opponent, but that opponent mistformed away. I turned back to see the first opponent getting back up. Looked at the clock - the changes had ended five minutes earlier. (Oh yeah, and I lost that fight...lol)

Thx again!

@Vavume.8065 said:

I hope they at least nerf rezzing,

Agreed, downed players need their health pools halved, damage halved and time to stomp a downed player should be halved also. On top of that you should only be able to rally once every 5 minutes.

Should only be allowed to get downed once every 60 seconds or something like that, after that you should go straight to defeated. I really hate seeing people rally 3-4 times. They could also not let anyone rally off of kills, and seriously get rid of rallying off of guards that one is so annoying during roaming/small scale fights.

Agreed. The removal would stay if I had my druthers but even if there was no downed state going forward, having an occasional week where it is brought back is a nice change of pace. The change brought me out of "retirement" and I was a very hard core WvW player in the past (over 6k hours).

Archived