Rampant abuse by wintraders...the community is at their mercy

Arheundel.6451

Can anybody offer genuine support here? Report does nothing ...I am powerless, i either quit or uninstall

-Ruthless legend, merciless and so on actively playing like bots going from spawn to close..die and repeat-Consistently laughing at the team in chat

I can't post any screeenshot we all know that...these individuals should be stripped of all titles illegitimately acquired and banned for 6+months..this is absolutely shameful

Probably much more difficult for Arenanet to identify & eliminate cheaters than most players believe it is, and likely impossible at this point to actually eliminate it entirely.

Any player who cares so much about being able to play without being effected by wintrading, should begin advocating this -> https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/31128/bring-back-5-man-ranked-que-needs-to-happen-at-this-point-solo-duo-failed#1

Unfortunately, this is the only way to not "solve" but rather "block yourself" from the problem. Give that thread a good read.

@Arheundel.6451 said:Can anybody offer genuine support here? Report does nothing ...I am powerless, i either quit or uninstall

I can't post any screeenshot we all know that...these individuals should be stripped of all titles illegitimately acquired and banned for 6+months..this is absolutely shameful

You should take screenshots, and either create a support ticket with them, if you want more than the in-game reports can allow. You can't publicly post those screenshots, but you absolutely can send them to ANet to investigate.

So, yes, someone can offer genuine support here: the support team ANet run. :)

@SlippyCheeze.5483 said:

@Arheundel.6451 said:Can anybody offer genuine support here? Report does nothing ...I am powerless, i either quit or uninstall

I can't post any screeenshot we all know that...
these individuals should be stripped of all titles illegitimately acquired and banned for 6+months
..this is absolutely shameful

You should take screenshots, and either create a support ticket with them, if you want more than the in-game reports can allow. You can't
publicly post
those screenshots, but you absolutely can send them to ANet to investigate.

So, yes, someone can offer genuine support here: the support team ANet run. :)

I think this game extremely lucky there is nothing better out there without monthly fee, because I'd love nothing more but leave

Archived