[Sea of Sorrows] - LF Competitive WvW/PvP Guild - [NA]

Khaos.6810

Yoyo what's up!

I'm looking for a competitive WvW/PvP guild on the Sea of Sorrows server (NA). I currently have an 80 elementalist and 80 warrior, looking to expand into a 80 ranger as well at some point. 25 years old, have discord, competitive pvp experience. post here or hmu in-game.

Thanks,

~ K

Hello Khaos,

Onward And Upward [sOAR] is a smaller guild located on Sanctum of Rall server. We focus on World vs. World primarily but also do PvE. We have no activity requirements but appreciate all our members' support. Our goal is to help new or returning players like you get back up to speed and take off in the game! This includes a guild Discord with information, theorycrafting, and mentoring. I think we'd make a great compliment to whatever other guilds you join! We already have a WvW presence but are looking to build a sPvP core. You can be a part of it! Additionally, since we're on different servers we're happy to help pay for your transfer. If you're interested in joining us, please send a message to Mysteriax.6049 or on Discord at Bad Axxe#2937. Thanks and have a great day!

Archived