S5 TIME OF TIDES OMG"""

Vieux P.1238

I like the idea that you can choose the direction the TD wave go...BUT.... Dang could they have at least not broken it?2 time out of 3 it wont trigger when you click on it. & more often then none it goes on short cooldown.
This went From a working skill's to not! It's a super clunky broken. What was anet thinking about when they implemented it.At least revert to the old TD until you fix the new one.Just saying.

So the issue with it is that if you attempt to cast it in the 180 degrees back of your character, it will interrupt itself. As long as you cast it in front of you, it's fine. It's an extremely annoying quirk introduced with the targeting patch, but it hasn't been addressed so I have to assume it's "working as intended".

@"Pyroatheist.9031" said:So the issue with it is that if you attempt to cast it in the 180 degrees back of your character, it will interrupt itself. As long as you cast it in front of you, it's fine. It's an extremely annoying quirk introduced with the targeting patch, but it hasn't been addressed so I have to assume it's "working as intended".

WoW....so really? & i can add casting it on the sides don't work as well either. COME on ANET! If it was not intended to work in a 360 degree angles & only on the front, WHY THE CHANGE??? CHANGE IT BACK pretty plz with sugar on top.Plz up this post so Anet can revert it back or at least fix it. Thq

• 3 weeks later...

At first I thought the devs were trying to be helpful with this change, and then the truth dawned on me: it was a sleight of hand nerf.

No one asked for this change, and when people complained about it they did nothing and left it inferior to its original functionality. So now you have to pause before firing in any direction except forward, and then wait for the 1.5sec cast time. In PvP that is way too much pausing to stay alive.

The only possible motivation for this change is to make ToT less reactive and in fact less useful. I wish the devs would step their game up and stop this nonsense.

Archived