[NA][YAK'S BEND] LF WvW guild accepting of hearing impaired player.

Hello, I am a returning player, been back about 2 weeks now. Ex Spvp player with more interest in WvW now. However I lost my hearing in a combat related situation(veteran) and I know that it would be very difficult to be involved with any hardcore play. I can type fast and fortunately and thankfully still able to read lol. Currently im rank 334 so I do have some wvw exp, most PUG though, I do have the general idea of wtf to do, XD. Ive been turned down by a few guilds already, understandably i guess, but if there are any out there willing to take me on, id be grateful. Thanks!

Hello Salvation,

Onward And Upward [sOAR] is a smaller guild located on Sanctum of Rall server. We focus on World vs. World primarily but also do PvE. We have no activity requirements but appreciate all our members' support. Our goal is to help new or returning players like you get back up to speed and take off in the game! This includes a guild Discord with information, theorycrafting, and mentoring. I think we'd make a great compliment to whatever other guilds you join! Additionally, if we're on different servers we're happy to help pay for your transfer. If you're interested in joining us, please send a message to Mysteriax.6049 or on Discord at Bad Axxe#2937. Thanks and have a great day!

Archived