Keen Eye Achievement

Ewon.5903

Keen eye solved,last boss, when Dahlah start to spread her illusions, keep your eye on the First illusion popping up between all the others, Thats is the real one.

Hope this helps~, and by the way, it can be done easily on solo, just becarefull of Rylthlock brimstone, kill the real illusion before he mess it up for you ^^.

It doesn't matter if they kill one as long as you didn't put dmg on the illusion. If you touch the wrong illusion and they kill it then sol.

So take lot of single target dmg and make sure you have the right one selected. Be careful that your pets also don't attack the wrong one and it's easy peasy.

The first keen eye queen is easy to distinguish color. Second one just make sure the selected target has the right blackened eye patch before dpsing anything.

• 2 weeks later...

Atm it's possible to do this achievement as the only thing that matters is that YOU kill the correct illusion.

How I've done it (as I felt pretty frustrated with this achievement, having done it for xth time, and failed for no reason) is that I've let the party (Canach, Kas and Rytlock) kill the illusions and only after everything was dead I'd kill the real one.

Real Queen Nahdijeh has long bow and is lighter, the others have short bows.Real Queen Dahlah has sunspear staff, the others have crappy level 1 staff.As for killing the right one without the achievement being disqualified, bring single target skills and a group helps as you can just stand away from the fight to get credit as it won't matter if they kill the wrong one so long as you haven't touched any of the other illusions.

• 8 months later...

Archived