Offering help for free for Chalice of Tears JP (NA)

• 8 months later...

@Biff.5312 said:

@Dvantaman.3617 said:Up! I'm from NA btw

Hi, wondering if you are still offering help for this JP?I need some assistance in getting item for Aurora.

Either way, I've rarely been to Ember Bay when someone or other wasn't offering this. You should have no trouble finding someone.

I asked a few players that have made aurora and they said that need to get all checkpoints for chest to appear.So teleport straight to end, doesn't spawn chest.While others say teleport works.Can confirm which is true?

@Sleepwalker.1398 said:

@Dvantaman.3617 said:Up! I'm from NA btw

Hi, wondering if you are still offering help for this JP?I need some assistance in getting item for Aurora.

Either way, I've rarely been to Ember Bay when someone or other wasn't offering this. You should have no trouble finding someone.

I asked a few players that have made aurora and they said that need to get all checkpoints for chest to appear.So teleport straight to end, doesn't spawn chest.While others say teleport works.Can confirm which is true?

The first answer is correct. There are checkpoints throughout the puzzle that you must hit in order, with the chest itself being the final checkpoint. If you don't get them all you can't open the chest.

Also I have 6 mesmers parked at this puzzle and pop in fairly regularly to see if anyone needs help so feel free to whisper me for assistance~

@Sleepwalker.1398 said:

@"Dvantaman.3617" said:Up! I'm from NA btw

as moonlit said, you need the checkpoints.if you do not find a mesmer to help you, you may check out this

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...