Builds using a hammer — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Builds using a hammer

Hey there!

Recently got the drop in form of a recipe for crafting an ascended hammer.
Now I wanted to ask you which still working builds are out there that use a hammer/which stat combi it should have.

Thank you! ^.^

Comments

• Sephylon.4938Sephylon.4938 Member ✭✭✭✭

for pve, pvp, or wvw?
    try checking out https://metabattle.com/wiki/MetaBattle_Wiki

I am a giant tomato filled with love. I have come to sell you a house made out of pancakes.

• Well I doubt u craft things in PvP so WvW or PvE.
    Doesn't really matter where tho.

• Sephylon.4938Sephylon.4938 Member ✭✭✭✭

I mean where are you going to use the build?

I am a giant tomato filled with love. I have come to sell you a house made out of pancakes.

• Which profession(s) do you want the builds for? As of this post, only warriors, guardians, revenants, and scrappers can use hammers, and it is a cc/power weapon for all four of them.

The Charr shall rule!

• reikken.4961reikken.4961 Member ✭✭✭
    edited June 18, 2018

radiance honor harrier firebrand

• I don't want to use anything so far. i only got that recipe and want to know which class could gain any gain from using a hammer in a build that's not trash/trolling in things like high lvl fracs, raids or WvW.
    Well, don't rlly intent to use revenant so either Scrappy, Warr or guard.

• Evolute.6239Evolute.6239 Member ✭✭✭

You wont find a non-meta PVE build using a hammer currently, but Hammer is THE meta weapon for both Warrior and Rev in WvW.

• Valandor.9506Valandor.9506 Member ✭✭
    edited June 21, 2018

Tbh: Such recipies drop like hell out of "Fractal Encryption" and alike. You can also always buy them with laurels or ignore them at all thanks to stat swapping via the Mystic Forge. So, wanting to start a certain build or alike just because of a recipe drop is kinda pointless.

Besides of that: Only current good PvE/WvW builds in this game using hammer are Power Rev (WVW) and Power Warrior (WvW).

• Optimator.3589Optimator.3589 Member ✭✭✭

Radiant hammer guard is a thing in wvw roaming, too. They're rare beasts, and when built and played well, they can definitely wreck some face. That being said, it certainly is not considered a meta build.

REDUCE NA TO 3 TIERS

• Alright, thank you all!
    Don't wanna use any special build just because I got that recipe drop, it's more like incase i'd ever want to use hammer for a special build i rlly like and then I'm like
    Oh kitten now the recipe i got had the wrong stats kitten If I just looked it up
    so i wanted to be sure :D

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.