i wana put time and effort learning mirage/chrono for pvp and wvw but...

Jay.3409

Don't be a fotm player - just go with what you enjoy thematically. That way it won't matter whether the class has times when it's below average or above average.

Question is do you only want to learn mesmer to win given it's current balance state, or do you want to learn mesmer because you like the magenta butterflies and gameplay?

@Curunen.8729 said:Don't be a fotm player - just go with what you enjoy thematically. That way it won't matter whether the class has times when it's below average or above average.

Question is do you only want to learn mesmer to win given it's current balance state, or do you want to learn mesmer because you like the magenta butterflies and gameplay?

the class itself.. for me its balanced between i wana win and i also wana have fun..

@Jay.3409 said:

@Curunen.8729 said:Don't be a fotm player - just go with what you enjoy thematically. That way it won't matter whether the class has times when it's below average or above average.

the class itself.. for me its balanced between i wana win and i also wana have fun..

Then make a character - I mean if it's for pvp then you don't need to worry about investing in gear so you don't lose anything. :)

Archived