update maybe?

@derd.6413 said:Do some wvw/pvp, craft a legendary do some achievments, do fractals/raids.

There's enough to keep you busy. If not, take a break

This. There is so much more to this game than the expansion and living world story/maps. Especially when you are interested in things like getting a high achievement rank, exclusive weapons/armor or get a high PvP / WvW rank/status.

Personally, I always feel like I don't have enough time to get everything done. I've been playing for years now to get up-to-par on mastery rank, AP, saving for some legendary weapons and I'm currently nearing rank 2000 in WvW for the Legendary Mistforged Triumphant Hero's armor.

@TheQuickFox.3826 said:

@derd.6413 said:Do some wvw/pvp, craft a legendary do some achievments, do fractals/raids.

This. There is so much more to this game than the expansion and living world story/maps. Especially when you are interested in things like getting a high achievement rank, exclusive weapons/armor or get a high PvP / WvW rank/status.

Personally, I always feel like I don't have enough time to get everything done. I've been playing for years now to get up-to-par on mastery rank, AP, saving for some legendary weapons and I'm currently nearing rank 2000 in WvW for the Legendary Mistforged Triumphant Hero's armor.

I find these breaks nice to play some other games when i don't have interesting collections to work towards. Picked up Hollow Knight, which was sitting on my pc for almost half a year. Really regret never having started sooner.Not I'm almost reluctant to stop playing it until the next chapter comes out ;)

Its only during these breaks that i realize exactly how much time this game consumes.It takes several months to just craft a leggy, when you find the precursor. Can't begin to imagine how much/long I'd have to grind to get a precursor as well.

Then there's some goals that just take years. Like getting destroyer themed character. The only valid armour to look destroyer-ish is the Hellfire which is locked behind an almost sorrow inducing level of AP

Frankly, I'm keen to hold off on a new LS episode because of this. I'm embroiled in quite a lot of WvW lately to complete my Leg armor. However, I understand that at this point people are itching for something new. The huge content drought after HoT was devastating to the game, IMO. We don't want a repeat after repairing good will through a more consistent release schedule.

Archived