What's happened to Maguuma?

misterman.1530

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, lot of fairweathers not bothering to play this week. Whether it's disappointment at the no downstate week ending, or the sense of futility dealing with PPT tryhards like YB and NSP when we have so little coverage no coverage outside of NA prime, I don't know. I suspect we're going to be getting the JQ treatment of being locked and linkless for the next several months.

No link to ppt.No point for a server filled with non ppters to try and out ppt the ppt servers.Less guilds than other servers, less playing, most don't ppt in any case.Less commanders.Server locked can't even recruit, not that anyone would want to join at this point.Boring fights with ppt and siege first servers.People playing on alts in higher tiers.

Pick one.

@"Optimator.3589" said:Yeah, lot of fairweathers not bothering to play this week. Whether it's disappointment at the no downstate week ending, or the sense of futility dealing with PPT tryhards like YB and NSP when we have so little coverage no coverage outside of NA prime, I don't know. I suspect we're going to be getting the JQ treatment of being locked and linkless for the next several months.

"PPT try hards", lol. You mean the people that actually play the game mode of WVW? Is that who you are talking about? That's like complaining that people in PVP are trying to hold points.

@Shagaliscious.6281 said:

@"Optimator.3589" said:Yeah, lot of fairweathers not bothering to play this week. Whether it's disappointment at the no downstate week ending, or the sense of futility dealing with PPT tryhards like YB and NSP when we have
so little coverage
no coverage outside of NA prime, I don't know. I suspect we're going to be getting the JQ treatment of being locked and linkless for the next several months.

"PPT try hards", lol. You mean the people that actually play the game mode of WVW? Is that who you are talking about? That's like complaining that people in PVP are trying to hold points.

Ironic. I find that part of pvp boring to watch/play considering nearly all the maps have the "sit in circle" mechanic.

:D

@GDchiaScrub.3241 said:

@"Optimator.3589" said:Yeah, lot of fairweathers not bothering to play this week. Whether it's disappointment at the no downstate week ending, or the sense of futility dealing with PPT tryhards like YB and NSP when we have
so little coverage
no coverage outside of NA prime, I don't know. I suspect we're going to be getting the JQ treatment of being locked and linkless for the next several months.

Ironic. I find that part of pvp boring to watch/play considering nearly all the maps have the "sit in circle" mechanic.

:D

Oh, I agree, main reason why I don't PVP. It's not about skill, it's about playing the meta builds designed to hold points. Only time I PVP is to get potions for guild hall stuff.

PPT tryhards, when a zerg breaks into a tower and runs to the lord while ignoring the enemy right on their tail, and they don't even try to turn around and beat that enemy zerg, instead they try to burn the lord thinking they can somehow cap the tower before getting completely wiped out. That's ppt try harding.

@XenesisII.1540 said:PPT tryhards, when a zerg breaks into a tower and runs to the lord while ignoring the enemy right on their tail, and they don't even try to turn around and beat that enemy zerg, instead they try to burn the lord thinking they can somehow cap the tower before getting completely wiped out. That's ppt try harding.

Or they go there to get the high ground and/or possibly force a situation where they just manage to force a cap which they may not have gotten had they instead engaged the zerg first.

Most of these high tier servers are KDR conscious.They will not come to fight when opposition has a bigger number and wipes them a couple times.You will never see them run in a mini zerg of 20 or less unless then an organised guild.But when they 50 and you are 20, they will search you all over the map to kill you....hahhahaa.

Guilds left. Most of its population by and large just goes straight to EB and won't do anything to help on other BLs or help guilds on the server, and just prefers to take SMC then sit in it spamming shit in team chat or spawn camping other servers. This is why guilds have left.

@morrolan.9608 said:Guilds left. Most of its population by and large just goes straight to EB and won't do anything to help on other BLs or help guilds on the server, and just prefers to take SMC then sit in it spamming kitten in team chat or spawn camping other servers. This is why guilds have left.

That sounds about wrong. Most guilds or commanders won't respond to calls on other maps, so why would pugs? Oh yeah go save a keep and get stuck ppting while waiting to get back into ebg, while the enemy map hops to avoid you to ppt something else, that sounds fun. Half the guilds on Mag don't even want pugs on them either and usually on the borderlands already, but no it's the ebg pugs fault for not saving something, not the guilds chasing ojs all day. A few big mouths conditioned mag for years to be a fight ppk server, and then people still expect the pugs to act like they ppters.

Guilds left because if they ppt they get mocked for ppting or messing up kdr, they left because no link and mag can't ppt to keep itself in t2, they also left because they got bored of ppt server fighting under siege and left to play something else.

picardfacepalm.gif

@XenesisII.1540 said:

@"morrolan.9608" said:Guilds left. Most of its population by and large just goes straight to EB and won't do anything to help on other BLs or help guilds on the server, and just prefers to take SMC then sit in it spamming kitten in team chat or spawn camping other servers. This is why guilds have left.

That sounds about wrong. Most guilds or commanders won't respond to calls on other maps, so why would pugs? Oh yeah go save a keep and get stuck ppting while waiting to get back into ebg, while the enemy map hops to avoid you to ppt something else, that sounds fun. Half the guilds on Mag don't even want pugs on them either and usually on the borderlands already, but no it's the ebg pugs fault for not saving something, not the guilds chasing ojs all day. A few big mouths conditioned mag for years to be a fight ppk server, and then people still expect the pugs to act like they ppters.

Guilds left because if they ppt they get mocked for ppting or messing up kdr, they left because no link and mag can't ppt to keep itself in t2, they also left because they got bored of ppt server fighting under siege and left to play something else.

picardfacepalm.gif

"A few big mouths conditioned Mag to be a ppk server" "mag can't PPT to keep itself in T2"

Sounds like you guys did it to yourselves, LOL. Enjoy T3-T4 until alliances.

Archived