Character Select Screen Music

I know to most it's not really a big deal, but I REALLY miss the music from before PoF came out. I would very often linger in character selection for a while just listening to it. It was epic and catchy. The new music, while perhaps fitting, does nothing for me. I would really like an option to choose which one to have default. It really wouldn't be hard to implement, and since it would only be optional then everyone wins. Cheers :)

I wish they would overhaul the character select screen, I would like to see my characters set further back so that their feet are always visible, and also I would like to see the weapons they have equipped on them showing, and preferably a choice of background also.

The original 1st theme is the best login screen theme, ever. I would love to somehow get it changed and hear it again.

I do like that they keep changing the launcher, loginscreen and character selection theme into based of what expansion we have but, PoF's characterscreen is really boring. Couldnt they atleast use one of the Nightfall themes instead?

Archived