Give rewards for the monthly to those who did not receive them.

steelrage.2904

We paticiped in the montly and didnt get reward since probleme with yours server, already that the montly was delayed and created lot of problem for many people.we reached semi and didnt get reward and the other team we faced have received their 100gold for the quaterthere is the names of all the players in my team that should receive the semi-final reward

masskillerxploit.2165tabarnacos.9541Mur.2746oEnvy.3064emf.1240

I honestly couldn't care less about the 50g i would get by reaching Top 16 in Eu( The Tournament already bugged out in the second round in EU), even so i thinck its just fair to give people the money they won since the people who lost got it aswell, or do we punish winning now?The thing that bothers me the most and kinda pisses me of is the zero communication pollicy by A-net, we didnt even get a message that the tournament doesnt continue. It just got closed at some point and people lost one hour waiting for nothing.

So to reflect:A-net decides to launch PoF mid Season on the weekend the monthly tournament is scheduled , which is a questinable decision on its own.Then it gets pushed by 24h since the servers went downhill( which could have been expected)The next day, Servers are kittening again but there was no communication if the torunament gets pospowned again or not. I was 99% sure it wouldnt work but decided to give it a try anyways.Then they push a patch to fix the server problem durring the enroll time???? like what??? i have pretty shitty internet, but managed to come back into the game with 2min left to enroll. Since my team didnt now if i would make it i had to find new players pretty fast but still managed to do so and enrolled with 30second left, while not expecting to win any game with completly randoms players and classes.The torunament bugged out ,with one first round match not being able to start. Players couldn't enter the match at all. The other first round games got finished and the losers got kciked out of the torunament and got there 25g reward for reaching top 32.Then we wait... and wait... people joke in chat... and wait... torunamant is closed. No communication....Torunamant new starting time 7.october... then it gets changed to 30.Sep still no communication....

2 days later, people ask fairly appropriate questions on the forums... no communication

It honestly just another punch in the face of the pvp community , while we are already knocked out on the ground... and if a-net keeps their month shut and just trys to outlive the problems they have in game without even trying to explain themselfs they might aswell close pvp.

@masskillerxploit.2165 said:

@R E F L H E X.8413 said:I never got my dungeon reward when they were bugging back in 2012 and I made a forum post about it.

A dungeon reward? so what 5g? and you beat the easiest PvE content in the game. We got to the semi-finals in a monthly, while the teams we beat got their rewards, we should too.

It wasnt even 5g it was only the tokens. I should have gotten my tokens too. See the resemblence?

@R E F L H E X.8413 said:

@masskillerxploit.2165 said:

@R E F L H E X.8413 said:I never got my dungeon reward when they were bugging back in 2012 and I made a forum post about it.

A dungeon reward? so what 5g? and you beat the easiest PvE content in the game. We got to the semi-finals in a monthly, while the teams we beat got their rewards, we should too.

It wasnt even 5g it was only the tokens. I should have gotten my tokens too. See the resemblence?

Uh... im sure if that token was instead a piece of ascended armor, 250g, and various other prizes you would be wondering just as much as we are on why anet has not responded/done anything about this. Tbh the resemblance is really not the same, you played a dungeon, which you can go ahead and repeat that same dungeon the same day or /on diff accounts, we have to wait entire months to play this/get rewards.

Archived