TRAILER IS HERE!!! SPOILER ALERT NEW MOUNT

Nash.3974

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@"Randulf.7614" said:Looks good. As long as we aren't actually taking on Joko himself yet. It's too early

"too early"? This plot detour should have been handled in the last episode. It's time to get back to the actual story with Kralkatorrik.

@Cyrin.1035 said:

@"Randulf.7614" said:Looks good. As long as we aren't actually taking on Joko himself yet. It's too early

"
too early
"? This plot detour should have been handled in the last episode. It's time to get back to the actual story with Kralkatorrik.

I disagree. For me, Joko should take up the bulk of LS4. We haven't really built strongly to a Joko confrontation yet and I'd rather not see it rushed

@Vavume.8065 said:

@"akenoyuki.8210" said:By the way... am I the only one who thinks joko will do
/dance
after he says "Break a leg people, It's SHOWTIME!" :o

Yeah you are the only one.

Oh...But... but... why wouldn't he?!

@"Cragga the Eighty Third.6015" said:

@"akenoyuki.8210" said:By the way... am I the only one who thinks joko will do
/dance
after he says "Break a leg people, It's SHOWTIME!" :o

Yeah you are the only one.

But not necessarily the only one who thinks he
should.

Right?!That phrase is so perfect that I wouldn't be so surprised if suddenly disco music start playing, flashy light everywhere, joko and his people start dancing

@Cyrin.1035 said:

"
too early
"? This plot detour should have been handled in the last episode. It's time to get back to the actual story with Kralkatorrik.

Is it a detour? Sure Kralk is a threat, but it's not one we even know how to deal with at this point. Meanwhile we slighted Joko and stole his army. He's mad at us and running around with a deadly bioweapon.

@Randulf.7614 said:

@Randulf.7614 said:Looks good. As long as we aren't actually taking on Joko himself yet. It's too early

"
too early

I disagree. For me, Joko should take up the bulk of LS4. We haven't really built strongly to a Joko confrontation yet and I'd rather not see it rushed

Yes, lets deal with another side-villain that the new writers like to use for their stale/forced comedy, for the rest of the entire season and just dismiss the massive world-altering threat that GW 2 was based on.

I'm glad you enjoy Joko, but after seeing how they ruined the Mursaat and Balthazar storylines, I've grown tired of wasting time on filler characters/plots. There is a far better story that should be told right now and it's being delayed. Hopefully for the right reasons.

@JDub.1530 said:

@Randulf.7614 said:Looks good. As long as we aren't actually taking on Joko himself yet. It's too early

"
too early

Is it a detour? Sure Kralk is a threat, but it's not one we even know how to deal with at this point.

It certainly is to the main storyline. Taimi pulls answers out of nowhere to massive issues we've had just episodes ago all the time. There's no reason especially in GW 2 story logic why they couldn't have found a way for us to deal with Kralkatorrik, and to use these LW episodes to carry it out. Instead, we are STILL wasting time with the dead in the desert.

@Randulf.7614 said:Meanwhile we slighted Joko and stole his army. He's mad at us and running around with a deadly bioweapon.

Sounds like a great fractal or dungeon story. Not a LW episode. And yes, just my opinion. If you like the story direction, then this should be very exciting for you.

Archived