NEW MODES IN PVP?

hei gang i am here with his brilliant ideas due to struggle we are facing now : ranked 5v5 where only 2 people can party and u r forced to face 3 random players which can be very reason for ur downfall on your ranked points regardless you did nothing wrong/did not deserved that lose match. Enough about bickering allow me to jump right into straight point what this discussion is about : i would love to have new PVP modes to play

so how about tournament/Ranked modes with 1v1, 3v3,2v2? right now we only have ranked 2 player party mode avaiable and tournament with time locked of 5v5 team players which in my opinion sucks! so new modes which i suggest would really lived up the pace eh? :p

lemme know your opinions/thoughs people i personaly belive its a great idea for those who enjoy PVP.

Thank you in advance for taking your time and read/comment my discussion! ;) =) <3

• 9 months later...

What the players want and what we are given are 2 different things. If you enjoy playing a game mode like circlequest where speed is required more then skill then you are in a happy spot. If you want a competitive game mode or different game mode then there will only ever be unranked and hot join. Sad

@pah.4931 said:I think we should have...

RANKED: teams only, great rewards, all the prestige, conquest only (5v5).

UNRANKED: solo or teams, good rewards, all the fun, more game modes (10v10, 15v15; capture the flag, etc)You know they solved that problem with tournaments, before it would have been hard to find a good match, now with tournaments people congregate at the same time and you don't have to wait a lot. People should accept that the tournaments are the team ranked, although a leaderboard could be added for teams/guilds. Also the on demand tournament could be great.Now for the salty cry give back 2v2, 3v3 arena in unranked queue.

@Yannir.4132 said:

@Lilyanna.9361 said:It's sad because most MMOs have a 10 vs 10, 2v2, 3v3, 1v1 in both their ranked or unranked.

Guild Wars 2 is so far behind it's not even funny.

Yes but those other MMO's are also bad. Coincidence?

SWTOR was bad?

WoW was bad?

Blade and Soul was bad?

BDO was bad?

At least my opponent wasn't braindead. At least I don't have to rely on a team. At least I'm not standing in circles. At least I'm not sitting on passive skills twenty four seven and say I'm good. At least in most of these games I listed you actually have to MICRO MANAGE your skills and be ACTIVE. At least you actually have to prove your 1v1 skills in some of those instead of being carried.

I know that's a hard concept for gw2 PvPers, but please, I promise there is actually more to the world than this sad little bubble we call a game.

@Lilyanna.9361 said:

@Lilyanna.9361 said:It's sad because most MMOs have a 10 vs 10, 2v2, 3v3, 1v1 in both their ranked or unranked.

Guild Wars 2 is so far behind it's not even funny.

Yes but those other MMO's are also bad. Coincidence?

SWTOR was bad?

WoW was bad?

Blade and Soul was bad?

BDO was bad?

At least my opponent wasn't braindead. At least I don't have to rely on a team. At least I'm not standing in circles. At least I'm not sitting on passive skills twenty four seven and say I'm good. At least in most of these games I listed you actually have to MICRO MANAGE your skills and be ACTIVE. At least you actually have to prove your 1v1 skills in some of those instead of being carried.

I know that's a hard concept for gw2 PvPers, but please, I promise there is actually more to the world than this sad little bubble we call a game.

I'd say in most games you listed gear > skill.

@Lilyanna.9361 said:SWTOR was bad?

WoW was bad?

Blade and Soul was bad?

BDO was bad?

Can't take a joke, huh?

But seriously speaking, I'm not an MMO player. Never played SWTOR because I don't really enjoy sci-fi that much. I did play WoW for a long time but everything after WotLK has been unrecognizable as Warcraft which is why I haven't played that game in 6 years. Those asian-style MMO's don't interest me one bit so I don't really care if they are good or not.

Also what @FyzE.3472 said.

Archived