Power Rev Build Fractal

NoNameNoob.9758

Just go with Jalis instead of Shiro, together with Herald. Apart from that, Use S/S and Hammer for most things, and occasionally swap the Hammer to Staff where you feel like you need a little bit additional survivability.

There is rarely a need for a weapon swap, since you will only want to swap to hammer with boss fights where some range at times is needed, so you don't lose as much DPS during that time, or if you with stuff to gain some extra survivability. Also, if you run out of options to dodge, you can always use hammer 3. Adjust your weapon sigils accordingly, and in my opinion: "on swap" for s/s are a bad option. I like the ones that give you a flat increase to your dmg and that one that gives you might per mob killed.

Lastly, don't forget what your Jalis buddy can do with each of his utility options and always switch Legends when out of power. Use full Zerker if you are confident, if not something like Mauraders.

^Pusseidon's advice is somewhat outdated in some ways: the best power build at the moment is Jalis/Shiro for both Herald and Renegade. Renegade also pulls ahead over Herald on big hitbox. DO NOT use Glint unless you really need the boons for some reason. Glint is a few thousand DPS behind Jalis and even further behind Shiro. You can also use Kalla in one of the renegade rotation for massive group lifesteal, which is helpful to keep your party alive while adding group dps. Additonally unless you REALLY need hammer, I would always go with Staff as Surge of the Mists is one of the best CC's in the entire game on a super short cooldown.

Check out MajesticNoodle's youtube video collection. He's pretty much the only person I know of at the moment that is actually testing multiple power revenant dps specs and posting anything about it.

@"LucianTheAngelic.7054" said:^Pusseidon's advice is somewhat outdated in some ways: the best power build at the moment is Jalis/Shiro for both Herald and Renegade. Renegade also pulls ahead over Herald on big hitbox. DO NOT use Glint unless you really need the boons for some reason. Glint is a few thousand DPS behind Jalis and even further behind Shiro. You can also use Kalla in one of the renegade rotation for massive group lifesteal, which is helpful to keep your party alive while adding group dps. Additonally unless you REALLY need hammer, I would always go with Staff as Surge of the Mists is one of the best CC's in the entire game on a super short cooldown.

Check out MajesticNoodle's youtube video collection. He's pretty much the only person I know of at the moment that is actually testing multiple power revenant dps specs and posting anything about it.

Never thought that Impossible Odds can give such a dmg boost just by themselves! Thank you for correcting me. Still, in fractals where there is nobody to boon support the party, I would still go with Herald, otherwise, I stand corrected and I see that my info was quite outdated.

@NoNameNoob.9758 said:Hey Guys,

decided to play Revenant and give a kitten about the Meta but could someone tell me what is atm the best Power Rev Build for Fractals(don't have Viper armor )? Maybe one from Metabattle that i can copy ?Still Playing the PVP Build in PvE XD

Thanks appreciate your help!

Renegade with Shiro/Jalis is your top dps build... Although using Kalla instead of Jalis is really close and maybe actually higher after you factor in group soulcleave damage and scholar bonus uptime.

Herald is still fine if you don't have PoF or just hate renegade for personal reasons though, and is probably actually better if you're playing outside of a metacomp (which you likely are if they're letting you play rev, haha-womp :tired_face:). What I mean is, if you don't have a chrono and druid, Glint's probably more group dps instead of Jalis and renegade since you can provide 100% fury uptime for everyone, help with might (although renegade can also do this), and keep up protection to partially compensate for the lack of heals.

Also, if you don't have a Chrono, Spellbreaker, or Necro in your party, it's probably worth it for you to bring Mallyx instead of Jalis vs No Pain No Gain to handle boon strip for the group... Channeling EtD isn't a total dps waste either as power, since you still get your Forceful Persistence bonus plus 10% extra Power/Ferocity.

Just uhhh, make sure you always bring Assassin's Presence... Get them addicted to your bonus ferocity and maybe they won't hate having a Rev around as much.

And never use hammer... It just makes you look bad since there's literally zero fights where you want to be at range anymore. Even if for some reason you think you want to be clever with the projectile block, you could just swap in Ventari, keep up the perma-bubble, and probably still lose less dps than you would have by swapping to hammer.

Archived