Certain one shot deadeye question

Solzero.5380

Doesn't show on the death breakdown?Are you coming suicide?

I know the build you are talking about but the thief needs to hit you 5 to 7 times with skills that use init to build up malice then he needs to steath, get behind you and backstab you.

So much for a 1 shot that doesn't even show on the death breakdown...

Nice try though!

It just shows the cloak and daggers and no I’m not comiting suicide. The damage shows in the combat log but not on the death break down. Pretty much goes like this. Poke, stealth, poke, stealth, poke, stealth and dead. Btw you are not being helpful with you coments.

@"Solzero.5380" said:It just shows the cloak and daggers and no I’m not comiting suicide. The damage shows in the combat log but not on the death break down. Pretty much goes like this. Poke, stealth, poke, stealth, poke, stealth and dead. Btw you are not being helpful with you coments.

Is this in SPvP or WvW?

From what you say it seems they are building up malice with CnD, and not blowing the stealth attack until they got max malice or close to it. Then set up and pop assassin signet if they got it. By this time they probably got you to waste your CD's, so the backstab took some work, even according to your own comment.

I play double dags in SPvP as a deadeye, and I would like to say it's not a free, no effort "1-shot". But, you may not want to take my word for it so all I can suggest is you get on a double dagger deadeye and see if it's eazy.

If it was WvW....you would have said 27-35k so....LOL

Like I said. He poked goes into stealth for x amount of time (as long as he wants) rinse and repeat until he can land the one shot. Basically I’m fighting no one. It doesn’t even matter if I dodge or block if I do manage to dodge or block. All he has to do is poke, hide and burst, and if he fails he just has to do it again. All I want to know is the build so I can understand it and figure a work around.

@Crab Fear.1624 said:

@"Solzero.5380" said:It just shows the cloak and daggers and no I’m not comiting suicide. The damage shows in the combat log but not on the death break down. Pretty much goes like this. Poke, stealth, poke, stealth, poke, stealth and dead. Btw you are not being helpful with you coments.

Is this in SPvP or WvW?

From what you say it seems they are building up malice with CnD, and not blowing the stealth attack until they got max malice or close to it. Then set up and pop assassin signet if they got it. By this time they probably got you to waste your CD's, so the backstab took some work, even according to your own comment.

I play double dags in SPvP as a deadeye, and I would like to say it's not a free, no effort "1-shot". But, you may not want to take my word for it so all I can suggest is you get on a double dagger deadeye and see if it's eazy.

If it was WvW....you would have said 27-35k so....LOL

Both in wvw and pvp in wvw is much worse but I’ve also seen it in pvp. I never said it was a low effort easy build. I’m just trying to understand it because it’s frustrating to fight it.

@Crab Fear.1624 said:I don't think he runs double dags, but@"MUDse.7623"

probably can break it down better than I could.

I have a thumbs down build lol.i dont play dager dagger and only in WvW.i have the build i use for 'oneshot' backstabs in thieves forum in a thread called deadeye 2.0 build discussion with a little explaination + a video from WvW no downstate event using it.BUT from when i posted that i changed a little for WvW and mostly use valkyre now instead of berserk, as well as hidden killer over no quarter. thats pretty much no damage loss as my buildup hits are now gurateed crits aswell, but i got now 21k hp instead of 11k. ill start recording with valkryre in WvW next week and maybe but a 2nd video below the 1., showing it.https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/41878/deadeye-2-0-builds-discussion

@MUDse.7623 said:

@Crab Fear.1624 said:I don't think he runs double dags, but@MUDse.7623

probably can break it down better than I could.

I have a thumbs down build lol.i dont play dager dagger and only in WvW.i have the build i use for 'oneshot' backstabs in thieves forum in a thread called deadeye 2.0 build discussion with a little explaination + a video from WvW no downstate event using it.BUT from when i posted that i changed a little for WvW and mostly use valkyre now instead of berserk, as well as hidden killer over no quarter. thats pretty much no damage loss as my buildup hits are now gurateed crits aswell, but i got now 21k hp instead of 11k. ill start recording with valkryre in WvW next week and maybe but a 2nd video below the 1., showing it.

Thank guys I'll play around with deadeye a while and see whats up.

Archived