Which server would u recommend for SEA?

Ryudnard.2587

@"SlippyCheeze.5483" said:In GW2, "server" only matters for WvW, and then only for who you play with. All of NA, and all of EU, run off a single data center in each region.

So, pick the one, NA or EU, that has the lowest latency for you, and you will be fine. Server doesn't matter at all.

I already know that dude... lol I am playing WvW only!

@SkyShroud.2865 said:If you are looking for servers, you are looking to pug and jq is the best place to pug in, being fat and consist of mainly pugs.Otherwise, look for guilds, not for server.

This, then. I thought OP was concerned about latency differences in servers, but obviously not, and so ... it really is the guilds that determine what WvW world you should pick. Latency will be the same for all of them.

HoD has STRM in OCX, TIME in SEA after STRM finishes and after time is done, AIR tags up for the EU time.Bad NA though, not alot of ppl there.I tought Dragonbrand used to be a SEA server, but its been a while since i fought them...FA also has a few guilds in SEA. Try to find a guild you like, and stick with them :)

Archived