(EU) looking for 5 pvp players +

Gamble.4580

Hi due to little to no pvp only guilds, and if there are they are not recruiting!

I have been looking for a pvp only guild with 5-20members for awhile but seems there is none recruiting. So I think I might make one.I am looking to make a pvp only guild with rules. I don't mind noob but I want the tag to be respected so you can be noob but willing to learn and adapt. I will get coms chan, don't want poeple who are In a guild for everything as it will take the value out of the gtag I want to show pride in so that's why I want pvp only 100% rep rule. If you yourself are looking for the same style guild as me please message me as I want to see how many of us are out there.

My goal is to do AT and stop letting the same teams win, duos when u get unlucky and fall below plat2 and meta building as every meta out there I always feel like I did it first lol so want to get involved in meta building. And also streaming would love to get involved in that to at a later date.I main thf char name (Best thf EU) and necr ( Goldielock) I also play every over class to a good level

I'm generally interested in an organised PvP group/guild. (I have a main guild, but almost noone there does PvP).

I've been playing GW (1 & 2) for a long time, but never really hard-core. I've also just started getting into sPvP again (which I focused much more on directly after GW2 launch and in GW1), but I don't have that much time to play anymore (maybe 1-2 times a week, GMT+-1 evenings ).

I main Mesmer (Shailyn Slay), but also got a Warrior & Guardian PvP ready. You can send me a message ingame if you want.

@Shailyn Slay.7234 said:I'm generally interested in an organised PvP group/guild. (I have a main guild, but almost noone there does PvP).

I've been playing GW (1 & 2) for a long time, but never really hard-core. I've also just started getting into sPvP again (which I focused much more on directly after GW2 launch and in GW1), but I don't have that much time to play anymore (maybe 1-2 times a week, GMT+-1 evenings ).

I main Mesmer (Shailyn Slay), but also got a Warrior & Guardian PvP ready. You can send me a message ingame if you want.

Yeah mate I will send you a message ingame and we will have a chat.

Archived