HOPE IV: The Catalyst: Icebrood Crystalline Phial

HOW THE HECK ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO DO THIS.

The one event you need to fail never works since people never read chat and even if they do they do not give a single fuck about others.

As for Jormag I have not seen a freaking Champion Icebrood Quaggan the last few times I did him and I am sure there were a ton of ppl there a few times of those kills.

SO HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO DO THIS IDIOTIC PART OF THE COLLECTION ?

Check the timer for when Claw of Jormag will start. Go to Frostgorge Sound about 5 minutes after that time. Head to where the quaggan event spawns. Most people should be over at the Claw event. By arriving late you should be in one of the less populated instances. After the event ends you'll probably be asked to move to a more populated instance. Ignore that and stick around if you still haven't gotten the event yet. There should be enough time for the event to come up another 3 or 4 times.

The event [0] works at best. I did it like with most events of that kind for collections: Login at kinda early morning before sleep or work around 4-8am (depends on your time schedule). The event is kinda always ready or close to it. If there is someone around at this time it is either a newbie, you can pay off with 5g or gently asking, or someone with a similar goal as yours, where you even get some help \o/.

I know it sucks, but it is the "easiest" way. Otherwise see Khisanth.2948's comment.

[0] https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Destroy_the_champion_icebrood_quaggan

I finally got it today.

After never getting the event to fail I finally got a Quaggan spawn on Jormag. It was a very close one as in I barely managed to kill it before Jormag died but I still got it.

Still thanks for your answers.

Archived