Would be great to have stat changing on all trinkets

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Stat_changing

It’s great to have the option to change stats on infusions, ascended armors and ascended weapons... and I feel it would be a nice qol addition to extend that option to back pieces, accessories, amulets and rings.

I have a feeling the players would welcome such an option, and it would mean less currency/resources wasted (on the players part), sometimes, when balance patches make changes to profession builds that players aren’t exactly excited about... Being stuck with less than ideal trinkets after a change can be kinda frustrating...

Thanks for reading this super suggestion!

@Swagger.1459 said:

@Ayrilana.1396 said:Already can with LS3 ones as well as the newer fractal ones.

I’m fully aware of which ones can change stats. That doesn’t address all trinkets available in game for purchase.

It gives an incentive to play the LS maps and they already have a template to use. Either that or change the items to affect all ascended trinkets.

@Ayrilana.1396 said:

@Ayrilana.1396 said:Already can with LS3 ones as well as the newer fractal ones.

I’m fully aware of which ones can change stats. That doesn’t address all trinkets available in game for purchase.

It gives an incentive to play the LS maps and they already have a template to use. Either that or change the items to affect all ascended trinkets.

I’m talking about all ascended trinkets....

@Swagger.1459 said:

Well its clearly not done since the rate you gain diffrent resources aint equal so the thing you buy for them arent equal either.So buy the harder to accouire stat swap trinkets or dont get it mate.

@Swagger.1459 said:

It gives an incentive to play the LS maps and they already have a template to use.
Either that or change the items to affect all ascended trinkets.

Read the bolded of my post....

@Ayrilana.1396 said:

It gives an incentive to play the LS maps and they already have a template to use.

It may be something on my end, but you dont have a post with a bolded section.

@Linken.6345 said:

Well its clearly not done since the rate you gain diffrent resources aint equal so the thing you buy for them arent equal either.So buy the harder to accouire stat swap trinkets or dont get it mate.

That doesn't address all the trinkets that you can't stat change. Trust me, I'm fully aware of what trinkets you can and cannot stat change.

@Klowdy.3126 said:

It may be something on my end, but you dont have a post with a bolded section.

When you quote someone who quote you, it includes your post and theirs. It’s my post that was included in the quote that I bolded. I didn’t do that to the original.

@Ayrilana.1396 said:

Is this what you are talking about, because nothing is bolded? "Either that or change the items to affect all ascended trinkets." If so, i get it....

It's really not that complex of an issue. There are more trinkets in the game that cannot stat swap, and the request was pretty simple. You want to focus on "Already can with LS3E1 ones as well as the newer fractal ones. They can extend that option to the rest of the LS map vendors." LS ones, but there are a plethora of ones beyond LS map ones. Let's not needlessly complicate the issue. I don't care how it's done, but I'm talking about all ascended trinkets that exist in the game from every area and mode.

@Swagger.1459 said:

That doesn't address all the trinkets that you can't stat change. Trust me, I'm fully aware of what trinkets you can and cannot stat change.

What you are suggesting is making so many items in the game meaningless. There are avenues (easily accessible avenues) to obtain what you want. I really dont think every trinket in the games needs swappable stats. What we have in game is good.

@Swagger.1459 said:

Is this what you are talking about, because nothing is bolded? "Either that or change the items to affect all ascended trinkets." If so, i get it....

As I told someone else, when I quoted you, it included my post that I quoted. It was bolded there.

It's really not that complex of an issue. There are more trinkets in the game that cannot stat swap, and the request was pretty simple. You want to focus on "Already can with LS3E1 ones as well as the newer fractal ones. They can extend that option to the rest of the LS map vendors." LS ones, but there are a plethora of ones beyond LS map ones. Let's not needlessly complicate the issue. I don't care how it's done, but I'm talking about all ascended trinkets that exist in the game from every area and mode.

Again, read the entirety of my original post.

@Ayrilana.1396 said:

As I told someone else, when I quoted you, it included my post that I quoted. It was bolded there.

Again, read the
entirety
of my original post.

I read the entirety of your original post. I even just quoted it.

"Already can with LS3E1 ones as well as the newer fractal ones. They can extend that option to the rest of the LS map vendors."

There are more than just LS map vendors that offer ascended trinkets. There are ascended trinkets that you can't stat swap like you can do for infusions, ascended weapons and armor.

Archived