how to tickets

@"alphafert.6730" said:I have been having issues that began as minor but are begining to make the game unplayable...sometimes. My question is if I have several issues do I make one ticket for all or do I make a ticket for each issue?

I honestly doubt it matters, but my advice would be one ticket per issue, just for simplicity in managing things. Every time I worked any ticketing system for a support style job, we used individual tickets to track work being done, so if you have three problems in one ticket we had to manually create the other tickets and stuff.

If you put them in at the same time, there will be very little delay between each one being addressed by CS, so it shouldn't slow things down too much.

I am assuming, though, that when you say "several issues" you mean they are completely different problems. If they are, like, "I can't enter this zone or I crash", and "I can't log in to this character or I crash", then one ticket is more appropriate.

@SlippyCheeze thanks! I used to do musical instrument repair so was looking for the most efficient way to do it for the support peeps. I ended up kind of fixing one of my issues but will still report so maybe I can work around the work around.

Ty for all the answers

Archived