Are we just following the road map of Turai Ossa?

ugrakarma.9416

Well this seems a bit of "self spoiler" about future plot.

What advice do you have for those who fight Joko?

Turai Ossa:

It was no easy task to fell the Scourge of Vabbi. The forces of Kourna, Vabbi, and Istan, and the surviving Sunspears, united to make our last grand stand at the Grand Cataract at Jahai.So all of Elona must unite and rise.Our forces were outnumbered by Joko's. As the battle waged below, I led a small detachment of elite troops across the mesa-tops to flank Palawa's army.So we must out-strategize Joko as well.Only then could we fight our way to Joko, where I defeated him. Even then, Joko could not be eliminated, only entombed. Be ready. Be clever, and be strong.

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Turai_Ossa

Also its remember the "how we killed mordremoth", the dialogue can be rewritten as:

It was no easy task to fell the Jungle Dragon. Our allies acquired in the jungle and the surviving Pact, united to make our last assault at the Dragon Stand.So all of Tyria must unite and rise.Our forces were seems ants in front of the gigantic Mouth of Mordremoth. As the battle waged below, I led a small detachment of elite troops across the heart of thorns to assault mordremoth mind.So we must out-strategize Mordy as well.Only then could we fight our way to the Dream, where I defeated Mordremoth mind. Since , Mordremoth could not be eliminated just physically. Be ready. Be clever, and be strong.

Well, I mean, leading a small detatchment of elite troops while an army raged against forces elsewhere is kind of how we took down... every major villain so far.

Zhaitan? We were on the one flagship to take it down while dozens of other airships fought his champions.Scarlet? We went with half of would-be Dragon's Watch, Kiel, and O-Tron to fight the Prime Hologram then take out Scarlet herself while the Lionguard forces fought in the streets of LA.Mordremoth? We took half of would-be Dragon's Watch to fight Mordremoth in the Dream while the Pact fought his physical core.Caudecus? We infiltrated his mansion while the Seraph and White Mantle fought in Lake Doric.Balthazar? We rode ahead of everyone and fought alongside Aurene while an army of Awakened fought an army of Forged beneath Kralkatorrik.

This "tactic" was similarly used in fighting Shiro - half of the henchmen stayed behind with the Imperial Guard to fight off reinforcement Shiro'ken while we pushed through to Shiro himself.

It's a method used so that we don't become one-man army killers yet fight against full out armies.

@"Konig Des Todes.2086" said:Well, I mean, leading a small detatchment of elite troops while an army raged against forces elsewhere is kind of how we took down... every major villain so far.

Zhaitan? We were on the one flagship to take it down while dozens of other airships fought his champions.Scarlet? We went with half of would-be Dragon's Watch, Kiel, and O-Tron to fight the Prime Hologram then take out Scarlet herself while the Lionguard forces fought in the streets of LA.Mordremoth? We took half of would-be Dragon's Watch to fight Mordremoth in the Dream while the Pact fought his physical core.Caudecus? We infiltrated his mansion while the Seraph and White Mantle fought in Lake Doric.Balthazar? We rode ahead of everyone and fought alongside Aurene while an army of Awakened fought an army of Forged beneath Kralkatorrik.

This "tactic" was similarly used in fighting Shiro - half of the henchmen stayed behind with the Imperial Guard to fight off reinforcement Shiro'ken while we pushed through to Shiro himself.

It's a method used so that we don't become one-man army killers yet fight against full out armies.

I actually really like this tactic, we are always with someone, the recurring theme being that togheter we are strong, having at least 1 companion with us in every major fight (the only exception being Shadow of the Dragon but still everyone else was busy protecting the sylvari and race representatives). I am pretty sure that for Joko we will recruit the suspears, and olmakhan as our army/distraction hopefully also recruit the pact and Logan per Rytlock's suggestion, and maybe Lionguard just because Marjory and Kasmeer went with Kiel when evacuating citizens....plus I want to see more of my supposedly voted Captain Council member.

I would honestly love it if our army consisted of everyone against joko's army in a new LW map. Have all the characters and organizations Konig mentioned against Joko. Fight against Tyria, Tyria fights back

I'm still in the camp that Kralk or the branded going to be some sort of help to us against Joko (although unintentionally). It would help bring Kralk back into the story, since the focus has heavily revolved around Joko so far with the season starting off with a very conspicuous brandstorm to remind us, the dragon is still lurking just out of sight.

Also, how dope would a fight against a branded lich be? At least we know how to kill branded.

@melociraptors.9835 said:I'm still in the camp that Kralk or the branded going to be some sort of help to us against Joko (although unintentionally). It would help bring Kralk back into the story, since the focus has heavily revolved around Joko so far with the season starting off with a very conspicuous brandstorm to remind us, the dragon is still lurking just out of sight.

Also, how dope would a fight against a branded lich be? At least we know how to kill branded.

or otherwise the Dragon makes Joko join us.

Archived