The way it should be

Ithilwen.1529

@Ziggityzog.7389 said:Ahh gw1 where real pvp lived. not this half crap circle dance junk lol.

I wonder why it seems so hard to make good pvp in gw2 when gw1 was made just right.

Because arent tried REALLY hard at launch to make GW2 a legit e-sport (like the level of LoL and Starcraft). That failed to epic proportions and now it's just puttering along... a small fraction of players still want it to be some great competitive thing, while most players just want to have fun with their friends. Anet doesn't seem to cater to either... it's on auto-pilot. They haven't even attempted making PvP a better experience in YEARS.

(p.s. I am sure there's data to show that PvP players spend way less money on the game as well... but that's just my own speculation)

@pah.4931 said:

@"Ziggityzog.7389" said:Ahh gw1 where real pvp lived. not this half crap circle dance junk lol.

I wonder why it seems so hard to make good pvp in gw2 when gw1 was made just right.

Because arent tried REALLY hard at launch to make GW2 a legit e-sport (like the level of LoL and Starcraft). That failed to epic proportions and now it's just puttering along... a small fraction of players still want it to be some great competitive thing, while most players just want to have fun with their friends. Anet doesn't seem to cater to either... it's on auto-pilot. They haven't even attempted making PvP a better experience in YEARS.

(p.s. I am sure there's data to show that PvP players spend way less money on the game as well... but that's just my own speculation)

Well said m8. I was a avid buyer of products from gw1 and then gw2 and the gem store. Havent bought gems in a year n a half and just bought the lowest tier pof exp instead of ult edition.

Now that pvp isn't competitive and worth anything since it's un supported in gw2 currently and we just dance in circles in "pvp". I have no reason to enjoy the game enough to pve and buy flashy cash based items. Waiting on remastered GW1 or GW3

@"Ithilwen.1529" said:This screen grab was taken minutes ago in Fort Aspenwood.. Wow, just wow. I think I'm going to like PvP. This is the way it should be in HoTM.

I said that I was a first timer and this is the response:

GW1%20PvP.JPG?dl=0

hey thils... when do you play? ive been wanting to get back into gw1 recently, and FA was always my fav.

@Stand The Wall.6987 said:

@"Ithilwen.1529" said:This screen grab was taken minutes ago in Fort Aspenwood.. Wow, just wow. I think I'm going to like PvP. This is the way it should be in HoTM.

GW1%20PvP.JPG?dl=0

hey thils... when do you play? ive been wanting to get back into gw1 recently, and FA was always my fav.

FA isn't active very often but around 11am PST seems to be a good time, Saturday and Sunday.

@Ithilwen.1529 said:

@Ithilwen.1529 said:This screen grab was taken minutes ago in Fort Aspenwood.. Wow, just wow. I think I'm going to like PvP. This is the way it should be in HoTM.

GW1%20PvP.JPG?dl=0

FA isn't active very often but around 11am PST seems to be a good time, Saturday and Sunday.

thanks. ill be sure to check it out. in case you see some trolly luxon para resser, well, thats me.

Archived