I was such a bookah

Hello folks im sun and i have to tell that i'm a bookah.

Playing for years mostly norn and char charakters. Asura engi was my first toon ever, ditched it around level 30 because it dosen't apeal me class wise used tomes later on to get it up but never played it. Never create an asura again untill a few weeks ago as ele. Now i can't play any of my other toons anymore. They feel cluncky, slow also i misses the fast and jump around animations. The asuran mafia gots me, even without offering cookies. The feeling i need to play up every class as an asuran grows.... I have to confess and proclaim asuran are the superior race!

@SunTzu.4513 said:They feel cluncky, slow also i misses the fast and jump around animations.That's because the illusion of speed you get from using a smaller character. The speed is the same but the game tries to compensate the smaller size with faster character animations in order to prevent some weird slide effects. Try useing an Endless Miniature Tonic when playing with your other characters, it should have a simmilar effect.

@Tails.9372 said:

@"SunTzu.4513" said:They feel cluncky, slow also i misses the fast and jump around animations.That's because the illusion of speed you get from using a smaller character. The speed is the same but the game tries to compensate the smaller size with faster character animations in order to prevent some weird slide effects. Try useing an Endless Miniature Tonic when playing with your other characters, it should have a simmilar effect.

This! It is important to remember, too, that every character has the exact same size for collision, projectile paths, etc. The model is different, the thing that the game treats for "size" when it comes to calculating your interaction with the world is identical. Even projectiles: the one it draws goes from the character model, but the one that counts for hitting things or whatever comes from the exact same place on the exact same size thing for every character.

Archived