Last Heirs of the Sun [EU]

Last Heirs of the Sun

Looking for active, friendly and mature people of any skill and level. Guild holds currently 90+ members, with a mix of veterans, new players and returning players. We are doing everything PvE related. Raids are on hold for now and will happen when we have enough dedicated people for them. We play in relaxed environment, where everyone can play whatever and however they like. Our dungeons are full clears with no skipping mobs.

We use Discord for voice comm and to keep guild updated with all info, events, guides etc. We regularly schedule guild events, that usually happen at weekends or some also happen on Discord, where people can usually take their time and participate when the time allows them. Because of that, Discord is a requirement for joining, since it holds all info that you need to become a proper guild member.

All players who are actually interested in interacting with guild, joining events and guild activities to keep it active and fun, are welcome. We make use of ranking system to keep track of activity and promote those who are active members. Those who join and never interact with guild need not apply. We don't need numbers, we need people who enjoy playing with their guild!

Our members are from all over Europe and most of us are in gmt+1 or gmt+2 timezone. Scheduled events are usually at 5pm server time.

Make sure you have read everything above before contacting me. If you are still interested, please contact me on Discord - Blackheart#4911 (I'm not responding here on forum)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived