Sparkr's wonderful world of Engineering :D

Peutrifectus.4830

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

try taking invigorating speed over protection injection on your holo converter build , for the most part your going to have a large amount of protection uptime from your shield /thumper/hard light arena that youll most likely have protection on you when ya get stunned anyway with invigorating speed combined with holo leap and the vigor from your traited healing turret your going to have a really good uptime on vigor aswell which means more dodging and more overall tanking.

my personal flavor running this build however is taking valkyrie amulet with a sigil of intelligence and photonic blasting module because with that huge power and ferocity it usually crits around 14k when i over heat which is insane for a build that can face tank so well most people never expect it haha, the bump in hp also helps alleviate that loss in toughness, the sigil of intelligence is also pritty good valk ammy and holo leap and 2 auto attacks in forge mode doing some massive damage aswell.

I have a proposition.

Much like my (nothing like my) fellow scientist and magician counterpart James Randi, I endeavour to test and research things that are laid before us to see if it blends...

... What I would like to do is to call for my subscribers to leave a build in the comments of each experiment video (still to be implemented) each month. I will choose one at random and see if it blends...

Obviously I have a large group of three to choose from currently XD but should I exceed 1000 subs then I intend on providing the subscriber whoes build I use with a giveaway of some kind.

Now will that blend?

Quickly becoming my favourite build at the moment, in an attempt to catch myself lose....

Build: http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vdAQJAqalUUhyrYfXwELw6FLsF1XSdhHA4HuBBg4GNFPBA-jJhhABAs/QwlBE9BAM2JAAA

I'm starting to theorize that Elixir X would have more function in an "Oh SHIT!" condition and this test-run really highlighted the lack of cc, which Elixir X has in stacks! hmmmm, more experimentation is required!... Fetch me my largest Golum!

And a quick one from my part in the Flamesmith research group...

&

@"Dediggefedde.4961" said:I tried this out in the open arena recently.It's fun to play and I was able to beat most enemies in duels with this.With some power guards, I had problems for some reason... but I'm also not a legendary PvP-player, so of course some people will have an easy time against me. ^^

Probably due to the low toughness, I'd hypothesize. I would try to range most melee spec or if I'm having little effect, GO-GO-GADGET-LEGS and +1 elsewhere.

Glad you enjoyed it. It is hands down, my favourite build atm.

Now! To the SCIENCE MOBILE!

Archived