Episode 3 Connection/Log-in Issues [MERGED] — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Episode 3 Connection/Log-in Issues [MERGED]

Hey all,

We're aware that some players are experiencing a disconnect issue with Episode 3. The team is working on a fix and we'll get that corrected as soon as possible!

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager: ArenaNet
Fansite & Guild Relations; In-Game Events; Community Showcase Live

Tagged:
<13456721

Comments

• Rysdude.3824Rysdude.3824 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 26, 2018

Having the same issue

Edit: now i cant log into any of my characters, including those not in crystal oasis.

• Yeah no chance to load the map either

• BlueMelody.6398BlueMelody.6398 Member ✭✭✭

crashed out, can log into game but can't load any characters into any maps from there

• Feanor.2358Feanor.2358 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Rysdude.3824 said:
    Having the same issue

Edit: now i cant log into any of my characters, including those not in crystal oasis.

^ Same here.

• Vash.2386Vash.2386 Member ✭✭✭

Same here.. infinite loading.. when trying to get to Crystal Oasis.. network error.. rinse repeat!!

• Voltekka.2375Voltekka.2375 Member ✭✭✭✭

Game is crashing, which is not unheard of after such updates. Hopefully ANET will fix this soon.

• Cio.1608Cio.1608 Member

Yep first instance broke stuff for me :) Arenanet will sort i sure.

• tonny.7580tonny.7580 Member ✭✭

Funny ting last time it took them to fix this tipe of bug full week

• Can't login on any account aswell.

• Mini Crinny.6190Mini Crinny.6190 Member ✭✭✭

Same heree

• Cegi.4385Cegi.4385 Member ✭✭

LONG LIVE THE LICH!!!

• Myrdreth.6829Myrdreth.6829 Member ✭✭✭

sometimes I am able to enter the first instance but as soon as I speak to Taimi I get kicked out of the game.

• Harry.3648Harry.3648 Member ✭✭

Same bug here feels bad man

• Same here.
    Please do some QA before you release half finished products.

• skillze.7689skillze.7689 Member ✭✭

kicked from server 52.68.223.6

• Dami.5046Dami.5046 Member ✭✭✭✭

ah not just me. Got kicked out and now can't log back.

• alez.2137alez.2137 Member ✭✭

Same here, the game disconnected during the trial and now I cannot login with any of my characters.

Its fun the error message suggest me to check my internet connection...

• Halaberd.6348Halaberd.6348 Member ✭✭
    edited June 26, 2018

@Rysdude.3824 said:
    Having the same issue

having the same problem. disconnected during the trial and can't get back in game.

• lianwe.7921lianwe.7921 Member ✭✭

Get kicked all the time.

• Raimo.4251Raimo.4251 Member ✭✭

It's the same thing every launch, thought people would be used to it by now lol

edited June 26, 2018

reload into a different character to stop getting kicked, heart of the mist characters log in fine ive just done it

@Raipe.3786 said:

We shouldn't get used to something like that. :P

• Jack Redline.5379Jack Redline.5379 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 26, 2018

Yea i believe it is because everyone is currently playing the instance simply who came first is able to play and the rest of us must wait because servers are not able to handle it. Give it an hour and it will be ok imo but i am anyway salty (-.(-.(-.(-.(-.-).-).-).-).-)

• First an endless loading screen. On second try I got in, but crashed during the first conversation with a NPC. Now I can still log in, but whenever I try to load a character (any character) it says there is no Internet connection. Let's hope they fix this soon because the game is now effectively closed off. I can't imagine they will take a lot of time to fix something that major.

• Game of Bones.8975Game of Bones.8975 Member ✭✭✭✭

If it's too many people for the servers ... that's actually good news.
    It means the game is as popular as ever. Or poor planning and stress testing.

"That's what" -- She

• Seteruss.4058Seteruss.4058 Member ✭✭✭

Long live the kick...

• im sure they know about it by now, but.. another person to the list of "people who cant log in to any of their characters because the first instance bugged"

I was in server 52.68.223.6 before i got kicked, dont know if that will help the team

• @Raipe.3786 said:

Right. That's a blatant lie if ever I've seen one. I've never had this problem before, with any patch. I've also never heard anyone else claim this before. If your claim were true, there would've been a lot more clamoring and it would have a negative effect on the game as a whole. Games that have bugs like these for every patch they release usually don't last long, let alone almost 6 years.

• @skillze.7689 said:
    I was in server 52.68.223.6 before i got kicked, dont know if that will help the team

Thank you -- details always seem to help!

Gaile Gray

• Well my friend and I got past the trial, but only to d/ced after the ship comes in.

• TheRubberDucky.1045TheRubberDucky.1045 Member ✭✭
    edited June 26, 2018

pls anet hotfix asap for the crashing this patch holy cheese k thanks

• same happened to me as well,,, connection issue not sure what server i was in, but cant connect to crystal desert now

• Bubbagump.4158Bubbagump.4158 Member ✭✭
    edited June 26, 2018

deleted so i dont do spoilers lol but it happened when i jumped on a certtaiin bunch of somethings

• Keep getting kick to desktop trying to load Crystal Oasis.

• A friend and I were in Silver Wastes and both go kicked, not even trying out the episode yet.

Not sure if this is helpful or not.

Oh, this time I was able to start the trial before I got kicked out! Little steps...

• Lexi.1398Lexi.1398 Member ✭✭✭

Crashed to i think network error as the councilor began the trial (gorrik do you stand accused of ..whatever it said, i only had 1 second to read it..:P), that character now inaccessible and can't get back into crystal oasis - network error crash always. Other characters still working,

• Fury.6281Fury.6281 Member ✭✭

Im experiencing error "Stuck in Class: Patch Cannot Be Played". Anyway you can get someone on this for me? :)

• edited June 26, 2018

@Bubbagump.4158 said:
    same happened to me as well,,, connection issue not sure what server i was in, but cant connect to crystal desert now

I'm so sorry, Bubba. We're on the case!

@Bubbagump.4158 said:
    deleted so i dont do spoilers lol but it happened when i jumped on a certtaiin bunch of somethings

Excellent deletion. Thanks! :)

Gaile Gray

• hugo.4705hugo.4705 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 26, 2018

Yup another Bug in the System! I confirm, I can't connect anymore, can't even log in crystal oasis: network error

+++In creative mood. New Engie Elite spec' , Housing , New asuran expansion , Designing a new lounge , New GameMode
    +++NEW: AEP Asuran Expansion Project available on WIKI.
    +++New: GEM GW2 Exploration Map: Discover unusual places around tyria: Here (OSM map)

Just to let you know you can stop the crash cycle by loading another character in, i loaded a character who was in the heart of the mists to stop the loading crash errors.

• Cronqvist.5807Cronqvist.5807 Member
    edited June 26, 2018

Was in mistlock sanctuary when I got disconnected. Now I can't enter any of my characters. Didn't even try to do anything related to the new living world season.

Edit: I was able to log into a brand new character, and after that log into my other characters. Looks like it had to do with the mistlock sanctuary or something.

• Dawdler.8521Dawdler.8521 Member ✭✭✭✭

I think the entire server went belly up. Not often we see that.

Dont look a gift Asura in the mouth.
    No seriously, dont. Shark teeth.

• Heibi.4251Heibi.4251 Member ✭✭✭

Looks like it's going to be a disconnect day. Everyone in my audio channel just dc'd at the same time. I also DC'd earlier right after logging in and starting the story. And people are having trouble getting back in after DC'ing

Henge of Denravi Commander
    CA/CH/HOD/AIR

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.