ep 4.3 bug. Forearmed is forewarned is broken

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ArenaNet Staff

I had initially thought this was part of the general connection issues that some players are experiencing, but upon further details -- and thanks for providing those -- I'm going to leave this thread separate from the main connection bug thread, and I've pointed to this so the dev team can be aware of your experiences and the info you've provided.

I was able to talk to the queens and crashed once I got the new map loading screen. (great art on that loading screen by the way!) Now I get the error code 1083:5:7:159:101 and cannot log back into the game.

When I first downloaded the patch I could not log in either and got error code Code=7:11:3:191:101. I rebooted my router and restarted my computer and I was able to get into the game and play the first part of the story Seized with no issues.

@LucianDK.8615 said:

@Frisco.4105 said:Can't login at all anymore on any characters after having been disconnected in the Forearmed instance... and when I can login, it takes forever to load the instance. I guess I'll just have to sleep over it :p.

Same for me. Total load failure.

Also getting this, guess we'll just have to wait for a hotfix tonight :/

Was originally stalled trying to talk to the Primeval Queens. Relogging fixed the step but essentially accelerated it forward, missing all the dialogue between the Queens and when continuing to the next step. Going through the portal causes a crash and then attempting to relog earns the network error (Code=1083:5:7:1596:101).

I got stuck on the story step right after meeting the primeval queens. Relogging got Taimi to talk to me, but the story step didn't advance. Relogging in several times finally advanced the story step to the portal just outside the tomb, but then the story stuck again. After that, I got the disconnect bug (which also appeared in the new fractal), so was unable to see if continued relogging would fix the story step I got stuck on.

I've had the same issue twice with forearmed is forewarned, and both times it kicked me out with an error code=7:11:3:191:101 and then upon me trying again gave me a network error code=1083:5:7:1596:101 before it closed the game entirely. I hope that helps a little!