How to unlock signature in EN forum please? — Guild Wars 2 Forums

How to unlock signature in EN forum please?

I have no access to it in EN & DE forums but its available to me in FR & ES...

"You've got some really nice toys there. Mind if I break them?" Gwen

Answers

• SlippyCheeze.5483SlippyCheeze.5483 Member ✭✭✭✭

I believe it is tied to forum participation. Once you have contributed enough to the EN and DE forums, as you already have on FR and ES, you should gain access to it.

• Oorjuwa.1682Oorjuwa.1682 Member ✭✭

The thing is I never participated in FR and ES forums. The reason for my confusion here.

• Inculpatus cedo.9234Inculpatus cedo.9234 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 13, 2018

According to Gaile, all the forums are supposed to follow the same rules regarding signatures.
    You are showing as a 'Recruit' on this forum, thus haven't attained sufficient rank to access signatures. You must be of 'Member' rank.

(See your other thread.)

Good luck.

Edit: How do you know signatures are unlocked in FR? I searched that forum, but could find no posts under that Display Name.

edited July 22, 2018

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:
    According to Gaile, all the forums are supposed to follow the same rules regarding signatures.
    You are showing as a 'Recruit' on this forum, thus haven't attained sufficient rank to access signatures. You must be of 'Member' rank.

(See your other thread.)

Good luck.

Edit: How do you know signatures are unlocked in FR? I searched that forum, but could find no posts under that Display Name.

I don't see "You don't have permission to use a signature." but rather a blank box that I can edit.
    Also why the annoying unfair rule about forum signature, really?

Regardless, you aren't of a high enough rank. Try it after you become a Member.

Good luck.

Am a Member, am I not? so confused :/

SO HAPPY, thanks!

You weren't at the time of the post, but now are (two stars, rather than just the one star).

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.