[EU] Evermind [EVER] CLOSED

Linki.7246

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We do have a current raid team in the guild but they are not actively recruiting as it is a 10 man static group. That said we do have plans to have some raid training days in the future, but its quite far off, so i wont put that as a recruitment point yet, as it would be kinda fake advertisement.

Hello there, are you still recruiting? I am indeed looking for a social guild to join and I'm interested, though I do have some questions. I'm not that much of a skilled player. I have never gone on raids before and fairly noobish (even though I've been playing for almost 3 years now). I enjoy PvE exploration and achievement hunting over any other type of game mode. Will that be a problem?

Thank you kindly.

@AzuraJae.9246 said:Hello there, are you still recruiting? I am indeed looking for a social guild to join and I'm interested, though I do have some questions. I'm not that much of a skilled player. I have never gone on raids before and fairly noobish (even though I've been playing for almost 3 years now). I enjoy PvE exploration and achievement hunting over any other type of game mode. Will that be a problem?

Thank you kindly.

Yes we are still recruiting, just send me or linkade a whisper/mail in game, account names are at the bottom of the original post. As for your inexperience, that doesnt matter, we accept everyone. This isnt a raid recruitment or anything :)

Sorry about the late reply, didnt see your post when i bumped it as i must have not refreshed the page before i posted.

Archived