Griffon Squad :D

@Myrdreth.6829 said:

@Whitworth.7259 said:Must be nice logging in..

As long as you don't try to do the story.... :) We're only chatting at the moment. Story doesn't work.Don't be sad. They will fix it as fast as possible.

All of my characters can’t log in. The bug hits some people harder, and I think that poster is having the same issue.

@Julius Seizure.4985 said:

@Whitworth.7259 said:Must be nice logging in..

As long as you don't try to do the story.... :) We're only chatting at the moment. Story doesn't work.Don't be sad. They will fix it as fast as possible.

All of my characters can’t log in. The bug hits some people harder, and I think that poster is having the same issue.

I am sorry to hear that. Try to login in the next 5-10 minutes. They just kicked us all out and wanted to upload a new build in the next few minutes.

@Myrdreth.6829 said:

@"Whitworth.7259" said:Must be nice logging in..

I am sorry to hear that. Try to login in the next 5-10 minutes. They just kicked us all out and wanted to upload a new build in the next few minutes.

Don't be too optimistic on that, Gaile just posted this https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/comment/572245/#Comment_572245I'll keep hoping, though. I still have an hour and change in which to play.

Edit: There is a bug fix listed in the patch notes, fixed a crash that happened when players selected a random fractal. However, there is no actual patching happening, and that seems fractal-specific, so I'm wary.

@Donari.5237 said:

@"Whitworth.7259" said:Must be nice logging in..

Don't be too optimistic on that, Gaile just posted this
I'll keep hoping, though. I still have an hour and change in which to play.

Awww. That's a pity :< I was able to login and join the Griffon squad again but the story still isn't working.

@Super Hayes.6890 said:cool idea on the griffon squad. makes the halt in the story fun when it would just kill my afternoon. you guys rock!

Yeah, that was a really nice idea. Instead of being angry and bitter this community made the best of the situation and had a lot of fun together^^

@Red Haired Savage.5430 said:That's going to be allot of griffon poop to cleanup, we should all find the nearest Joko statue...

hahaha xD

Archived