Upgrade issue

I have already opened a ticket, yes I'm a little impatient. I'm just looking to see if anyone else has had this issue and knows of a fix. Here's the issue, I purchased the Hot and PoF bundle and upgraded to the deluxe PoF. When I applied the key to my account it stated that it was already applied. That's great, except my account didn't upgrade. Nothing in game to show (80 boosts or extra slot) nor does it show applied in my account settings.

Has anyone had this happen to them, and if so is there a fix not requiring CS? I appreciate any help you can provide.

After two days I got a response! The response was them resending me the exact same code that I already tried to use. I immediately replied and 6 hours later no response. If it takes two days to get to a ticket, and you start working it, stay on it until it's fixed! Maybe I'll get another response in two days.

• 2 weeks later...

Yesterday upgraded my Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns (Ultimate) to Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire - Ultimate and i instantly got that expansion/patch... didnt check everything... i think gems will come later but still... now gameplay is even better... and with mounts i can do everything much faster. And its fun... I dont think it matter if u buy standart, deluxe or ultimate. Go to ur inbox and copy code.... thats what i did when i got my... and everything worked...

I finally got this issue resolved. It turned out to be my issue. When I bought PoF like 9 months ago I bought the deluxe version and didn't remember that. So, when I tried buying the bundle on sale it caused the issue. Support was great once the true issue was communicated to me.

Archived