After patch ranked pvp broken

@Malafaia.8903 said:neeedtostartworkingonthatgrammarlmao

Are u joking? I speak German French Spanish and English English is my last, and you have the cheek to mock my grammar! I can tell instant you are an American right off the bat who speaks nothing but English and probably has not left the state. You don't even come close to my intelligence.

@Gamble.4580 said:

Are u joking? I speak German French Spanish and English English is my last, and you have the cheek to mock my grammar! I can tell instant you are an American right off the bat who speaks nothing but English and probably has not left the state. You don't even come close to my intelligence.

Maybe next time all non English will start posting in non English as why should we keep including you guys if instead of assisting you troll.

Archived