Severe crash after update

@Shamdon.6512 said:From what I see the only current error is the game crash restart launcher loop. Your computer issue might be something unrelated, would recommenced do a full scan of your computer with something like malwarebytes.

The crash is only happening when I play guild wars, though. None of my other programs are having this issue. Besides, I did run a scan, and it came up clean.

@Issac Ursaga.2947 said:Since the first hotfix earlier today, I've been having a nasty issue where my computer will randomly lock up and restart itself while playing the game.If it helps, both times it happened, I was in the Verdant Brink. Anyone know what might be causing this?

If your computer is actually restarting, you have either a hardware or driver problem. GW2 may be the only thing that triggers it, right now, but there is no way to cause a reboot from a regular application other than through a faulty driver, or faulty hardware.

I'd suggest you start by checking that cooling and power supply are working as expected, and that your video card is still well seated in the PCI-E slot.

Archived