What is the easier build to play to perform the benchmark? — Guild Wars 2 Forums

What is the easier build to play to perform the benchmark?

Hesha.8162Hesha.8162 Member
edited June 27, 2018 in Professions

Hi,
I have some difficulty to do the benchmark score, so i search the easier meta build to play to perform the benchmark score.
I want to play in raid and fractals T4.
They are a some alternativ rotation, more easy, and efficiency?
Thx

Answers

• sokeenoppa.5384sokeenoppa.5384 Member ✭✭✭✭

Staff daredevil. Its not meta tho, but it is easiest. Ur rotation has only 5 skills and one of em is Dodge.

I'll have two number 9s, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45s, one with cheese, and a large soda.

• Thx, but I need a meta build to play in raid...

• steki.1478steki.1478 Member ✭✭✭✭

DH, banner warrior, soulbeast, sword holo, mirage, renegade.

Deso's favorite FROG
    Master of afk and kiting
    The God of Pips and Gud Deeps
    Froggo himself

• I've found the firebrand to be pretty simple. There aren't a lot of simultaneous button presses, so once you have the sequence of skills down it is a piece of cake.

"Self awareness is knowing when you're sitting at the throne of ignorance." --Leo G.

• ButcherofMalakir.4067ButcherofMalakir.4067 Member ✭✭✭✭

Generaly i am bad at rotations (can get to like 80-85% most). Since i play mostly chrono I wanted dps class that i can play once in a month and still perform well so I picked double shortbow soulbeast.

• Jason.5296Jason.5296 Member ✭✭

My pick would be DH. It uses a very easy rotation with just a few skill and trait swaps depending on the situation. And even with the skill/trait swaps it follows the same basic patterns. It’s meta as well for end game content and melts open world. I can’t comment on pvp/wvw for it though.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.