Two smallish Q's about new episode

Hi!

I can't log in yet for a while, but there's two small things I'd love to know!1) I understand the Beetle is acquired through a couple collections. Is the mount needed for story? For map completion? No spoilers, if possible - yes/no is fine :)2) Is there a new Home Instance node? I get the impression that the new currency is primarily event-reward...

@Tanner Blackfeather.6509 said:Hi!

I can't log in yet for a while, but there's two small things I'd love to know!1) I understand the Beetle is acquired through a couple collections. Is the mount needed for story? For map completion? No spoilers, if possible - yes/no is fine :)2) Is there a new Home Instance node? I get the impression that the new currency is primarily event-reward...

1) No.2) Yes.

@Tanner Blackfeather.6509 said:Hi!

What the others said, but it is needed for map completion. There's at least 1 poi you cannot get without it. (Though I do not know if other people can knock the wall down for you)...

Archived