Forearmed is Forewarned 7/8 barricades.

Where is the last barricade? I went through everything, nothing else on the map except the spots to plant seeds, I'm starting to get rather angry :\, I even just turned the game off yesterday cause of the bug and let them do what they had to do.

Restarted the instance, redid everything, still 7/8One time I logged off while in the instance, got sent to kourna instead, that was fun

I literally cannot progress in the story

I'm having this same problem, and the same sort of anger. I have things to blow up, and I can't figure out how to get to them, because the wall is totally up at this point. I can't seem to get high enough to glide in. I really don't want to have to start this over again, it is really, really long. I've been stuck now for 20 minutes, and don't know what to do either. :(

Update: I was able to mount up and fly my gryphon over the wall to get to all the remaining items. My problem now is there is one last barricade, but nothing to set off the proximity bombs on it.

i found it and used a bomb, nothing was next to it, it just went off eventually, but it wasn't showing up on the map until I was right on it, which is dumb

however, now people are saying the be my guest mission can't be completed, while i haven't done it, I'm hesitant to do so if that one is borked too

Archived