Domain of Kourna - Points of interest

I think there are two ways in for each of those.

Here are some techniques that might work:

• Beetle smash — look for a wall at same level as the PoI with a cave-drawing of a beetle
  • Event, someone else breaks in.
  • Secret console panel. Also at the same level as the PoI, usually close by to the position.
  • Some combination of parkour techniques to reach the PoI from below (or above)
  • Just get "close enough" to the POI (as suggested by @Stalkingwolf.6035 below)

I have to double check on another toon to confirm which works on what POI.

@Jazgot.1293 said:3rd has hidden button which opens a hidden wall.

There seems more to that one. Found the button the other day but it didn't have an interact option. I do have the PoI without using it though so there must be something else that opens it. Either that or it was the PoI I got while bouncing around on top. That happened with one of the PoIs but I wasn't paying attention to see which it was when it happened.

@Khisanth.2948 said:There seems more to that one. Found the button the other day but it didn't have an interact option. I do have the PoI without using it though so there must be something else that opens it. Either that or it was the PoI I got while bouncing around on top. That happened with one of the PoIs but I wasn't paying attention to see which it was when it happened.

If I recall correctly, there's an access card that you get from the meta from one of the bosses. I think that's the thing that allows you to interact with that panel. I didn't have it on me to confirm, but I have used it right after the meta on another panel that teleported me to the rom of chests, so I think it's the same one.

@Khisanth.2948 said:

@Jazgot.1293 said:3rd has hidden button which opens a hidden wall.

There seems more to that one. Found the button the other day but it didn't have an interact option. I do have the PoI without using it though so there must be something else that opens it. Either that or it was the PoI I got while bouncing around on top. That happened with one of the PoIs but I wasn't paying attention to see which it was when it happened.

I got this one when hopping all around trying to find an entrance. At one point on a small ledge the poi popped. I did go back later and got in the regular way. The button was not obvious and I found out about it via Dulfy. I do like that they varied how you get into some of these area. You got creative and either discovered them or figured out ways around it.

Archived