[PVP] Infinite Horizon Power Shatter Mirage

Abelisk.4527

Power block is the best trait you can have on a power mesmer, Imagined Burden does not even come close.Evasive Mirror is only good depending on the enemy composition, Blinding Dissipation on the other hand is a reliable life saving trait. I only take Evasive if the enemy has 2 rangers (sometimes for 1 as well, depending on our team setup, how much focus I will have to take)Illusionary Ambush is still a clunky trait and does not synergize with power bursts at all. So many better options out there (stun mantra, pain mantra, arcane thievery even)

Other than that, it's the standard power mirage build :P

@rank eleven monk.9502 said:Power block is the best trait you can have on a power mesmer, Imagined Burden does not even come close.Evasive Mirror is only good depending on the enemy composition, Blinding Dissipation on the other hand is a reliable life saving trait. I only take Evasive if the enemy has 2 rangers (sometimes for 1 as well, depending on our team setup, how much focus I will have to take)Illusionary Ambush is still a clunky trait and does not synergize with power bursts at all. So many better options out there (stun mantra, pain mantra, arcane thievery even)

Other than that, it's the standard power mirage build :P

The build is based on spamming Split Surge a lot more often than Mirage Thrust. That's why I took all of those traits--you spend time in ranged most of the time.

Archived