Roller Beetle Racing! (I Suck)

@"Ashantara.8731" said:What's the awful music? There seem to be two tracks overlapping, it's a cacophony.

Edit: OK, just finished. Apparently there is a harp player. You should have muted them (or the in-game sound in the video), or not added additional music. ;)

The harp player was playing "Crossing Fields" and the song that continued was "Crossing Fields"

@DeNdReTiC.3481 said:

@"Ashantara.8731" said:What's the awful music? There seem to be two tracks overlapping, it's a cacophony.

Edit: OK, just finished. Apparently there is a harp player. You should have muted them (or the in-game sound in the video), or not added additional music. ;)

The harp player was playing "Crossing Fields" and the song that continued was "Crossing Fields"

Yes, so? It doesn't change anything about the cacophony you caused there. ;) Made the tiny hair in the back of my neck stand up. (shudders) :s

@Ashantara.8731 said:

@Ashantara.8731 said:What's the awful music? There seem to be two tracks overlapping, it's a cacophony.

Yes, so? It doesn't change anything about the cacophony you caused there. ;) Made the tiny hair in the back of my neck stand up. (shudders) :s

You're right I should've played Ram Ranch

• 1 month later...

Archived