Roller Beetle Dancing Animation — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Roller Beetle Dancing Animation

Hey Devs:),
I was hoping we could get one of the idle animations of the roller beetle to be activated whenever we want since both the toon and the beetle dancing together while activating the boombox on the saddle.

Could we please get the /dance command to work on the beetle so we can use it whenever we want?

Comments

• Drarnor Kunoram.5180Drarnor Kunoram.5180 Member ✭✭✭✭

Yes please!

Plague Signet is the only skill in the game that is worse when traited.

• notebene.3190notebene.3190 Member ✭✭✭✭

It needs a beep beep beep sound if you back up with it.

In the event I don't get a chance, thank you all for the company and help when I needed it from time to time.

• i would like an animation where if a player rides on it for an amount of time it starts vomiting either while your driving it or when you stop.

• Lanhelin.3480Lanhelin.3480 Member ✭✭✭

It has to be something very basic. I like both the super-speed when it rolls and also the slowliest speed of all entities in this game when it walks. Dancing should refer to walking speed. (Besides maybe I'll announce a Beetle-Walk-Event somewhere in future, it'd be great I think :D ).

• @Lanhelin.3480 said:
    It has to be something very basic. I like both the super-speed when it rolls and also the slowliest speed of all entities in this game when it walks. Dancing should refer to walking speed. (Besides maybe I'll announce a Beetle-Walk-Event somewhere in future, it'd be great I think :D ).

OP isn't asking for a new animation, just to be able manually activate the dancing idle animation.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.