Order of Whispers in PoF

@SlippyCheeze.5483 said:

@Hesacon.8735 said:They're not easy to find by definition.That being said, my commander is a card carrying member.

Are they even still in touch? Doesn't much help being a card carrying member of a branch that has sprouted away from the main tree...

The OoS would be the branch that sprouted away, not the original OoW.

I can understand why the OoS branched away from the OoW to focus on their region (they were pretty much locked in at any rate for the longest time), but the OoW remains the original order.

And in terms of reconciliation and reconnection, while individuals like Kito have shown themselves friendly and helpful, the organization has proven itself hostile to it's founding order.

@CETheLucid.3964 said:

@Hesacon.8735 said:They're not easy to find by definition.That being said, my commander is a card carrying member.

Are they even still in touch? Doesn't much help being a card carrying member of a branch that has sprouted away from the main tree...

My poor choice of metaphor landed my in a thorny situation. I could stick it out, but I'll own my mistake. I did have it the wrong way around.

@SlippyCheeze.5483 said:

My poor choice of metaphor landed my in a thorny situation. I could stick it out, but I'll own my mistake. I did have it the wrong way around.

You'd win. I'm not nearly as active on the forums as you are. ;)It's nice to see some maturity though. No biggie. It'll be interesting to see how that'll play out... assuming that situation gets any more attention in the story.

Archived