Could we add 'last online' for the friends list?

You can lookup their achievement points on the leaderboards, which shows the date it was last changed.

@Zelanard.5806 said:But I'd also like a clear indicator of whether someone have added you to their list or not.

The followers list is people who have added you to their friends list. If you're mutual friends, you see additional info on hover and can see through the invisible status.

@Healix.5819 said:You can lookup their achievement points on the leaderboards, which shows the date it was last changed.

@Zelanard.5806 said:But I'd also like a clear indicator of whether someone have added you to their list or not.

The followers list is people who have added you to their friends list. If you're mutual friends, you see additional info on hover and can see through the invisible status.

Yeah, that just doesn't work, if it's people who aren't currently online. After a while, all information about a person vanish due to inactivity.

@Zelanard.5806 said:Yes please! This.I've missed that so long it's crazy. But I'd also like a clear indicator of whether someone have added you to their list or not.

If you see a friend who has also added you, you'll see their account name, their current playing character's name and their location.If they dont have you added, you only see their account name and location I believe.. ? very confusing indeed...

But I totally agree, I would like to see this too! I am also surprised to not seeing this feature as this as in the GW1 aswell.

@Healix.5819 said:You can lookup their achievement points on the leaderboards, which shows the date it was last changed.

That only works if they get new achievements. While many people do get AP frequently I do have some friends who rarely get achievements (as shown by a low AP number even though they bought the game at launch and they log on moderately often) and for myself as an example, there was a fairly long period where I logged on and did the daily (zero AP) and farmed but I didn’t get any other AP except for a few days every few months with each new map.

Archived