[Suggestion] Plague Doctor Mask — Guild Wars 2 Forums

[Suggestion] Plague Doctor Mask

Just a small thing I thought about. With the theme of the release, the pla..pestilence and the name for the new stats. Wouldn't it be nice if we got a plague doctor mask skin?

If you want X, and Y is needed to get get X, you also have to want Y if you really want X. If you don't want Y, you don't want X. It's easy.
Pro: Build Templates, Dungeon Rework, UW content
Contra: New Races, New Classes, New Weapons, Capes

Comments

• Nagiil.1230Nagiil.1230 Member ✭✭

Yesyesyesyesyesyes, pleeeaaaase!!!

• Voltekka.2375Voltekka.2375 Member ✭✭✭✭

Awesome idea. I still like the tribal headmask now, more than ever

• Mythiuz.4320Mythiuz.4320 Member ✭✭

YESSSS! I have always loved those masks, and I would wear one in public if it wouldn't make me look like a weirdo! xD

Sometimes I say smart things!

• castlemanic.3198castlemanic.3198 Member ✭✭✭

Throw in one more vote for this, because cat yeah, PLAGUEDOCTOR'S MASK

If you join a debate and provide little to no proof when the other side provides lots of evidence, you can't then declare yourself the winner of that debate. Veterans can make signatures apparently.

• Leo G.4501Leo G.4501 Member ✭✭✭✭

I wanted to be able to play a Tengu so I could make a plague doctor themed Necromancer without actually copying the theme from common media.

I'm indifferent to a plague doctor's mask. I'll still wait for tengu.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.