Rideable Bunny

dangerCake.1473

Yeah, the personality of the mounts comes out really well. I love the animation with the raptor where it almost shakes you off and your character gives the "are you seeing this?" shrug. But that little wiggly nose! And those giant, floofy paws! And those adorable ears! I plan on leading the springer to the top of many strange and wonderful things. I haven't decided what dye color I'm going to go with, though....

I'm not sure yet which will be my favourite overall, but I think the springer will be the most useful for breaking out of maps, and therefore the one I'll get the most "extra curricular" use from.

I already have a list of places I'm going to try it out as soon as I get it unlocked, to see if I can get outside the normal map area.

Springer would be nice i will dye it pink. So i will be a ultra evil bad looking black dressed necro, wich brings pain and suffering to my enemys and let them die slowly by melting and rotting their flash away, while they are still alive riding on a pink bunny over their dead corpses....Seems legit!

SO excited for the springer, its going to be amazing. I know some people have been complaining it breaks immersion but I honestly think its super appropriate for this desert setting. First of all it clearly takes its inspiration not just from bunnies but from the kangaroo mouse. And kangaroo mice dwell in desert areas and were significant in Dune from where my main takes her name. So yes Irulan will finally get to ride her Muad'dib XD.

Archived