New Player LFG [NA] FA

Felburt.2580

Greetings,

I am a new player with limited experience in Guild Wars 2. I have purchased both expansions and have been playing a Norn Revenant with the intention of becoming a Herald ?.. I seek an active guild I may bounce questions off of and has a core group of members to socialize, quest with, and other related shenanigans. I am central timezone and 18+.Thank y'all in advance for taking the time to read all this.

hey there. we welcome everyone, mostly new players and returning players. to create a base and give everyone knowledge about the game so we can continue to grow stronger over time.we're based on CDT too. most gonna play around 7pm CDT, i come home from work late so i'm a bit night owl if you're to find me for fractal trainings for other random runs. i'm always down. we often run hero points train on Sundays or something with the groupie then to get to know each other better and get something rewarding for everyone.here's more info about us: https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/41284/na-pvx-intense-pleasure-mmm-chill-guild-lfm-filthy-casuals-and-new-faces-officers-wanted#latest

Archived